Budapest




I trully didn't expect this city to be a hugeeee city! and by huge I mean like Paris kinda huge. So, after taking a 5 hours ride by bus from Kosice to Budapest, arriving in this city is giving me quite a shock. Moving from such a small city like Kosice in comparison, I was definitely caught off. :P 

The city itself consists of 2 part, "Buda" and "Pest", hence "Budapest", both side is separated by the Danube river (which I kept calling "Rhein river" due to huge exposure from living in NRW *facepalm*). Stayed in the city for 5 days and 4 nights, it is definitely worth staying that long. We had a bit of bad luck on the third day being day as it rained pouring the whole day. Regardless, the time is still enough for enjoying the most of the city. I definitely prefer the side of Buda, although verryyy touristy, but really prettyyyy! Fisherman Bastion and the St. Mathias Church are definitely my fav building (love the tiles on the roof!). While the side of Pest presenting the hype and life of the city in general, the parliament building is certainly very pretty! 

P.S: the girl in most of the pics is my traveling partner, Kezia, who gratefully willing to be free model. :P 













































Comments