Life after the last post

It has been approximately 5 months I think since I wrote my last post and can I say life has been marvelous, colorful and even more challenging. As days passed, new thrilling adventure awaits. Having been keeping this blog aside for a while, I think now it's time for me to update it :)

So, how's life? What have I been doing? How's work? Am I still at the same company I fell in love it? Is working life good? Lots and lots of questions. These question has been asked from not only people who read my last few posts, even I asked myself these questions. For the past 5 months, I found a new hobby, got a new job, rather having a new life - new adventure i might say - ups and downs, been smiling a lot but also been crying a lot. At certain point even doubting my faith, the love of people surrounding me, and eventually leading me to doubt myself. Having a bit of existential crisis.

However, can I say God is good. All the time. and all the time, He is good. He teach me lots of new things, in a soft and hard way (I've been too naive, stubborn apparently hahha) and I do believe He's still teaching me. As hard as it is, I found comfort for I know I had chosen to believe in His way and even though His way doesn't make sense at certain point, at the end of the day when I turn my head back, it was part of a plan :)

I thank God for friends, who believe in me. Even when I don't make sense, they still trust me and not judging me. Advices, words of encouragement, prayers, God, I'm not sure how can I still stay strong if it's not for their help as well. This post are dedicated for you guys as well. Thank you :)

well, I know what I've written are a bit depressing, hahha, but life isn't entirely that way. The new hobby I mentioned previously is actually traveling and yess, I have traveled a few in these past few months =D. Been to Bali, Lombok (the Gili Islands) and Mataram. Beautifulll places, wonderful experience, marvelous view, very hospitable and nice people, I want to travel again! I'm gonna write a blog post about it soon :P ,  I have realized the importance of writing and saving the memory. So, wait for it. ;)

About work, it's been challenging, but I manage to adapt (I guess --', no one can ever know). I love the job that I do and though it's a challenge for me to be grateful of it despite of some factors, I thank God for it every time I remember my life when I was unemployed. Designing is my passion, part of my vision, part of who I am I guess, so I'm savouring every minute I get to design an article, the thought of how can I make a writing to not only be aesthetically beautiful but also deliver the message and/or the essence of the article. This is why I do what I do, I love it, I can't stop talking very excited and passionate every time people asked me about what I do.

Being a fresh graduate, I'm used to being very idealistic, very naive, and quite rebellious I think till I realized the world doesn't really goes this way. Maintaining those idealism, the culture of being free to say whatever I have in mind, to deliver freely what I think is apparently not always good. I have learned to be wiser, learned to know that timing is important. To know my place and to know how the best solution and way to deliver my opinion. Though I learned this in a hard way, I'm glad that I know, and I wish that I can still maintain my idealism, my values, and still be able to be myself in the future.

In the future, my dreams is to go and live abroad for a certain amount of time (may be a year), to pursue a higher degree of education (postgraduate degree perhaps) and to see the world!! (oh my list of places just keep adding and adding). As time goes, I can see that life is getting no easier. At certain point it is exhausting, however, I know that looking back, my life has been wonderful, colorful and full of blessing! So, I do believe that although the road my goes harder, but I believe that at the end there will be a rainbow shining. As I know that I have a Mighty God and to Him only I put my trust, my heart and my future.


To God Be The Glory
Cheers, Eunike





Comments

Salman Artadi said…
u've live your life girl, keep going, catch the next sunshine :)