Life

Life as a servant of God is not easy.. It is tiring, exhausted, and seems to never end. Starting from my Campus life which is divided between my academic life, my community in Christ (CiC), then followed by Church, family, friends, workplace. Now that I think of it, I'm lucky, I realized that while typing this actually.. ^^
Nevertheless, I can't neglect that I'm no wonder woman nor a super girl.. Mentally, I'm prepared of all the everyday business.. It is an honor for me to be busy especially doing work for my God, - I love it!! ^^. However, Physically, I sometimes forget my limit. Then i get sick and tired, followed by 'uncertain' emotion.

Today, as I'm feeling this "tired" feeling, i see this note


source: spiritualinspiration

It feels as if He is talking to me through this note, Thank You Lord for letting me be on of Your warrior..
with humility and tears, I bow before You for this is who I am..

Comments

Irene Salomo said…
wah bagus2, sangat menguatkan....bersyukur banget ya dpat kata2 itu eun :)
Aldred said…
Kan ada sayaaa hihihihi..