Christmas New Songsss

Merry Christmas everyonee!!!!! Selamat hari nataalll!!!!! ^^
This time of Christmas I am so joyful and blessed. I thank God for it, especially for christmas songs!!
I feel so blessed of the songs that I want to share it BADLY!!! hehehehehe...

Tahun ini ntah kenapa muncul lumayan banyak album2 rohani natal. Pada awalnya gw rada males, coz I think yah paling ga beda jauh dari yang biasanya didengerin. Ternyata, I AM WRONG!!! hahahahaha.. pada bagus-bagus bangeettt!!!!! ada beberapa yang gw suka,

Numero Uno (no.1)
Matthew West - The Heart of Christmas

yup, And it's not only the song "the heart of Christmas" tapi all the songs in the album is amazing!!! me likeyyy!!!! so much!!
ini video lagunya "The Heart of Christmas"

Bagus kaann????? *melting*
but, as I say, lagu yang bagus bukan cuman ini!! my fav actually is "Come On, Christmas"; "Jingle Bells"; "One Last Christmas" good old "O Come All Ye Faithful" and "Day After Christmas" (jarang kan ketemu lagu yg isinya abis natal ngapain? hahaha)
Me luvv it all!!! the entire album!!!

ini ada clip dari lagu "come on, Christmas"


Numero Dua (hehe, No.2 deng.. :P)
O Holy night - Shane & Shane
Actually mereka sepertinya ga ngeluarin album Christmas, ini gw ketemu di blog mereka tho, I LOVE their version of O Holy Night!!! accoustic gitu, enyak!!! :P
dengerin deh!!

sayangnya, video kelar saat klimaks, arrgghhh.. tp ya sudahlah.. Me still Like it!! :P


No. 3
Hillsong - Born is The King
Yup, me like it!! gw jg demen sama video klipnya.. lucu!!! cinematography jg enak diliatnya!! the musik is cute, mereka pake banjo gitu.. >.< cekidot deh..
luv2.. but I like their version of O, Holy Night juga di album yang ini!!! luv2!! hehehe..

No.4
10.000 Reason - Matt Redman
Ok, This one is not a Christmas Album. Tapi, gw ketemunya pas masa2 natal ini dan gw dengerin satu album, I LOVE IT!! hahha..
and my fav song amongst all the song in the album is "We Are The Free"
pertama kali denger nih lagu, gw lsg jatuh cinta smp lompat2 (jatuh cintany sm nih lagu :P) hahahaha


hmm.. kayakny itu aja deh.. :P feel free to add.. ^^

Comments