New Year 2013

Happy New Year Fella!!

2012 was certainly a unique year for me, many things has happened. 7 months of thesis period, graduated from uni, struggling to find job, get a job, and so much moree..

I thank God for EVERYTHING He has done in my life. I am happy that I completed my resolution in which to read at least one book for each months. Thank You God. :)

In my church, this Philippians 3:13 verse was preached during new year sermon. I Should forget the past by not letting the bad things influence my mind in a bad way, and focus on the future. :)

This year I want to read the bible again from the beginning since the last time I read the whole bible was yeaarss ago (i was in middle school, gyahahaha..). So, hopefully (ameenn), that I'll finish reading it this year and get to know God more and more.

The pic below is the result of my doodling, hehehe.. you may take it, but please link it back towards this blog :)


- Cheers, and warm hugs XD -

Comments

Viryani said…
jeungg ayo bikin yg detail hehe
as in misalnya:

1. belajar masak 5masakan sampe akhr ini

2. baca buku rohani tiap bulan

dll gtu. your resolution is great! and lets make it even greater :D set ur dreams high.. jangan takut untuk bermimpi karena Tuhan memeluk mimpi2mu hehe