My List: Europe



Before I forgot all the places I want to visit, I think it's better for me to make a list. In this list I am putting the name of countries and the places/cities that I want to go. As I'm typing this list, the list just goes longer and longer so I guess I'm gonna divide my list based on the region I wanted to visit :P

Please bear in mind that I have done proper research for these places, thus u'll see lots of 'mistakes' hehehe..


Firstly: Europe!!





















1. Austriaaaaa
Basically I just wanna see the mountains, scenery dunno why.. hahahahha I guess I have watched "sound of music" too many times --'
-> Wina
-> Vienna
I really wanna go to those musical city and watch a classical music concert there, then i'll go and search for Mozart house may be.
-> Lake Danube
-> Salzburg

2. United Kingdom
-> London: wanna see the London bridge, Buckingham Palace, The city of London (which is different from London but is inside London), 221B baker street (Mr. Holmes :P)
-> Edinburgh (scotland): wanna see the castle that they use to shoot for Harry Potter >.<. Some of my friends went to study in the UK and they took lots of pictures there, oohh, I envy envyyyy T__T
while in scotland I'll try to pass the 'Lochness monster lake' :P
-> Ireland: I wanna see their traditional dance :P. I wonder if I go there on saint Patrick day hmm...

3. France
-> Paris: I won't spend long time in this country I think, just to see the Eifel tower for a minute then I'll go and see the Louvre :D then move on to another country myahahahhaha :P Oh and, Notra Dame -> wanna see and pray there ahhh.. :P

4. Italy
-> Romeeeee: colosseum, Food, Pisa tower, Food,
-> Verona: wanna see the scene in the movie "Letters to Juliet" then food
-> Venice: wanna this floating city, try taking the 'local transportation' (forgot the name of the 'boat'), then foodddd (again :P)

5. Germany
-> Berlin: see the berlin wall, the church/place my parents got married, visit my uncle
-> Aachen: I just wanna see the hospital, the city in which I was born.. hahahha..
-> Neuswachstein Castle: I dunno in which city it locates but I wanna go there and see the castle which looks like the inspiration for disney's beauty and beast castle :P
-> Buy lots and lots and lots of Wurstttttt
-> Me want to eat lots and lots of Deutchland Kuchen!

6. Denmark and all the scandinavian country (Norway, Sweden, Finland, Iceland, Faroe Island)
-> I don't know yet what to see there. However, I really wanna go to countries that I don't even know the name.. hahahhaha, and these scandinavian country seems interesting :P

7. Iceland
-> I guess I wanna see the church Hallgrimskirkja that I had mentioned in this post. hehehe..

8. Switzerland
-> Wanna play ski here >.<

9. Azerbaijan
-> saw this in the Amazing race, I'm deeply curious with this country.

10. Budapest (Ups, I mean Hungary, hehehehehe..)
-> Wanna see the 'public bath' that make this city so famous for. hehehhe, not that I wanna bathe with lots of people simultaneously tho --'

11. Belgium
-> what do you have yah? hmmm...

12. Czech Republic
-> Pragueeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, oh beautiful architecture, me wanna seeee >.<

13. Spain
-> Barcelona: I MUST VISIT YOU
-> Milan: I'll pay a brief visit just then move hahahhaha..

14. Finland
-> hmmmmm.... Nokia perhaps? hahahaha..

15. Greece
-> wanna see wanna see all the temples of Greek Mythology, early church, Hagio Sofia (wait, is this in Greece or Turkey?)

16. Monaco
-> I guess Monte carlo? to gamble? hahha.. :P

17. Netherlands 
-> I forgot about youu, but then I wanna see field full of tulipss and windmill behind ^^

18. Russia + countries of ex-soviet union (kazakztan, uzbekistan, turmekistan, poland, Albania, etc)
-> I'm actually not really wanting to see Russia (dunno why), but if I get the chance then why not eh? hehehhee.. As in for the Ex-SU countries, If I ever had the chance to go there, then it'll be for some humanitarian trip rather than traveling I think :)

19. Turkey
-> food, hahahhahaha.. -> kebab -__-v

20. So many much more? 


______

20??? and this is for Europe only --', oh well, I certainly wish I could visit them all :) even though with limited budget gyahahhaa..


Next list: Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, Africa, and Indonesia (Really wanna be in every big Island of Indonesia :P).




Comments