Long weekend at Tangkuban Perahu

Kawah Ratu at Mt. Tangkuban Perahu


I love mountains! Not to mention the cold fresh weather :)
Really want to go to Bromo, but I think Tangkuban Perahu can do for now hehhee :P 







Going here on long weekends is truly nightmare --'
with the traffic jam, the road that usually just took 2 hours become 4 hours journey. Imagine that you have to stop your car at a high incline road every single time, it's soo scarryy :S




A note reminder to myself: Perhaps next time if I go here, I really should try the trekking through the jungle :P 






But at last, despite all the trouble we must go through, this place was worth it! ^^ Really had fun with my friends. This specific trip had thought a lot about friendship, understanding, and compromises. 
Till next trip :)




Location: Mt. Tangkuban Perahu, Lembang, West Java, Indonesia
Date: 2 May 2015 :P



Comments

Unknown said…
Hmmmmm.....have fun dan mudah2an gak bakal lupa dengan 'temen2 baik lu' ya, Eunike.