Flowers, stories behind the cover




I bought couple of flowers for the next edition pearl cover shoot. In my head, coz I have seen lots of style stocked photos use roses as part of it, I bought the roses.

This is my first time buying flowers, and dat even I bought it for photo shoot hahha. The shock on everyone's face when they see me carrying these flowers are hilarious, hahahaha.. But it brought lots of smile on their face as well tho. :)
I bought the flowers right after work, these flowers certainly bring smile upon my coworkers, my friends and my boss hahha. After long day of work, apparently flowers have power to make people happy, even though it is not for them huahahahaha.

So, across the road from my office building, there are flower shop. I started hunting and checking first, asking about the price and colors of the flowers. Originally, I only wanted to buy roses, for reasons i had mention early. But then coz on hunting day they don't have blue flower, I asked them to bring it the day after and then I'll buy some flowers. :) I had my eyes on those peach roses and soft pink roses.

These are the flowers they sell

Soft pink roses

Peach Roses

The pink roses, looks almost red in real life tho

Colour Chrysanteum



Chrystanteum, cheap flowers says the florist


I guess, despite having low price, it doesn't reduce its worth and beauty, does it? :P


The next day I went back and check upon them, and to my surprise, the blue flower look very niceeee. My friend told me later on that the name is hydrangea flower. So beautiful and prettyyy!!

In the end I bought, 2 soft pink roses, 2 peach roses (bonus 1 peach rose hehehe), 1 hydrangea, and bunch of chrysanteum :) aaaannnnndddd, the total cost for it isssss *drumroll* 50.000 rupiah!!! Now, I am not really familiar with the wolrd of flowers hehe, but I think I got a damn good deal :P.

*didn't really take the picture after buying the flower coz it's dark already...*

_________________________________


These flowers sure looks very beautifull, although after the photoshoot, I realize that roses are haaarrddd flower to be pictured --', I was so happy that i bought the hydrangea (originally put as plan B hahha), the hydragea is very preetttyyyyyy, and the nicest pic after all hahahha. I think the roses doesn't really look as what i wanted it to look because I only buy very little wkwkwk. oh well, it is an expesive flower anyway :s.

well, before the photoshoot, one rose has shattered T__T, so i have to work with 4 only

And for the center of them all
Hydrangea, and this is not a bouquet of it

I even took a pic of it with myself hahha, it looks like a wedding pic tho :P


One of my friend at work was really surprised with the prices of my flowers, he said dat it was a very good deal, considering he had bought a bouquet of roses (consist of 30 roses) for 350.000 rupiah. I said that the place also sell bouquet of roses, but only for 150.000 (20 roses) hahha..

So I think it's only fair to share the info of the flower shop :)

Andita Florist
Jl. Barito 2 Kebayoran Baru, Jakarta Selatan
Hp: 0957 8274 9824
the florist name: Arifin Abas


And this is the cover look of pearl 28th edition :)




Go check out the magazine, you can click it here :) or just simply go to www.majalahpearl.com and read the magazine :)



Comments