View Behind The Train Window (Bandung - Jakarta)


I mentioned in the previous post that I went to Bandung for my friends's wedding. Since it was only on the weekend, we went on Saturday and return to Jakarta the next day. Bandung's weekend traffic jam is really a nightmare --'. You really can't see much in the city without spending lots of time inside the car sitting for hours. *sigh*

We agreed to go back by train since the ticket is far cheaper than taking a travel car. I paid around 85k for an Executive ticket while if taking travel, it would've cost me more than 150k for a good one not to mention the unpredictable traffic. 

This is my second time taking the train. The first one was Jakarta - Jogjakarta trip, I took business class at the time. So, I was excited to see the executive one since it was suppose to be 'better' class than the business one. It was not up to my expectation tho when I saw it hahha... Nevertheless, I still enjoy the 3.5 hours journey. :P The views are breathtakingly beautiful.


I took a few pics at the station first hehehe.. :P





Chooo-chooo.. Now start the 'real' views :P
There was a time where all you can see beside your window was walls of graffities, I was too late to capture it T__T 





Pardon the blur, it was raining hard at the time hahha.. 


We passed this 'Train Graveyard'

All I could think about was: "This'll make a cool location for a fashion photography" hahahahhaa

Back to Jakarta, and life :P


Till next time,
Cheers ^^


Comments