Heidelberg - the first go to city for tourist

 


On a cloudy rainy day in April, taking a day trip seems to be rather a questionable decision. But since I don't like wasting money, having bought the train tickets already, I shall go through rain, wind, and cold fog! Anyhow, this city is soooooo prettyyyyy!!!! No wonder it is the first go to destination for (Asian) tourists. Some of my friends (Asians) were even shock that I haven't gone there. The town in general just look sooo romantic, with a river dividing the town, a castle on one side with enchanting old town, very friendly people! And on the other side, I got to practice my 'hiking' skill to get to the philosopherweg. The houses on the other side are also very cute! Looks like one of those rich European (German) mansion though. 

I love seeing the trees, the nature, and especially since it was spring time, colors and flowers are everywhere, making it looks sooooo breathtakingly beautiful! I wouldn't mind renting a flat here for a whole month just to live or even on a vacation. I was here only for 6 hours-ish, so not having enough time to see the castle as well. Either way, it's definitely a town worth visiting again. Imho, it is the most beautiful city in Germany after all. :P



Imagine how happy I am to find an old book store! It sells so many old books, mostly in German though. This has satisfied the bibliophile soul in me. I had to remind myself that I ain't got the whole day, and there are plenty of other places that had yet to be seen! Also, in this Antiquetaten, I found some old cute post cards of German towns, sadly I forgot to take pictures of those --'. 












 

Ending the journey with some good ol' traditional German food at Crocodile!

Comments