Parikia, Paros - Where I venture on a trail with gorgeous panorama


Parikia is the capital of Paros, before I went back to Athens, I stayed in Parikia for another 2 nights. I still prefer Naoussa in comparison to Parikia. In terms of shopping, here's cheaper but less artisanal, some items are even from Italy, it has more industrialised items I think. Either way, you get way more cheaper food and more 'options' in a way. The town itself is still pretty but fall short than Naoussa imo. 

My highlight of Parikia is when I walked to a beach almost an hour away from my hotel hahha. It was worth it!!!!! The scenery and terrain was just breathtaking! I think all the beautiful picture I took that I'm proud of is around this area. You also get to see the hills with the white houses around the bay and yes, this is the bay where the port is. Imagine arriving into the port and being greeted by a wonderful scenery, the geography itself welcome you to the island! Pictures from my camera can't justify the beauty no matter how much I tried! 😅 




























In this restaurant I ate the best Moussaka ever!!! Surprisingly it has a lot of nutmeg taste. 


Comments