Drios - Quiet part of Paros for rest


From Naoussa, we move to the south east part of the island. Here's is quieter, less people. My thought was to get away from other tourists therefore we choose to spend some days in this area. The thing is... I got ILL! hahha, so for the 4 nights I'm here, I spent 2 days in bed! I already felt a bit sick on the day we left Naoussa, I got a sore throat. And that sore throat isn't getting better even after taking some of those throat candies. 😔, eventually I took some ibuprofen for my fever, and cough meds as well. Thankfully, on the first day I was still quite healthy that I can move around to go eat to the nearby resto, and bought some groceries nearby as well. I then visit one small beach, very windy tho hahha. So I went back, and since then spent it bed ridden until the third day afternoon where I felt better that I can go out to eat dinner. 

It wasn't fully bad though, I did get the rest that I wanted hahaha. Also, I did manage to enjoy the sceneries around + the quietness away from most tourist. Interestingly, here in Drios, I can only hear Germans, French, and British tourists, meanwhile back in the big towns, there were sooo many Americans. Also of course, I got to meet more lovely locals! Walking alongside the beach in this area is also really pretty. 








 

 
There's a restaurant nearby called Anna, inside the owner is suucchhh a sweetheart! For a moment the interior of her open kitchen with the glass shelves just reminds me of those Warteg in Indonesia.  However with prices 10x more 😂. Either way those food just looks so good, I couldn't help myself to pick so much and end up paying 30 euro-ish --'. Oh well.... Oh, I found this banana yogurt in the supermarket, I think it's so cute! #packaginggirl

Comments